- Management for Human Resource and Administration Department
- Have a good knowledge of Labor law
- Management skill, Leadership, Work under pressure, Responsibility
- Set policy, strategy, work plan, manpower plan, budget of Human Resource and Administration Department
- Analyze the need for employees development and propose to executive
- Other jobs as assignment
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in any related fields
- 5 years of experienced in compensation and benefits, performance management, and job analysis
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Good interpersonal and service mind
- Able to work under pressure and flexibility
Job description :
The Business Analyst is responsible to monitor the plan achievement and economic performance. He/She performs analyses and prepares reports, presentations and recommendations for the management. He/She actively support the coordination of the planning and forecast processes.
The main tasks and responsibilities :
- Monitor and control plan achievement and performance by products and channels
- Variance analysis (astual vs.plan) in co-operation with responsible units
- Support of annual and quarterly sales and cost planning process
- Market and competitor analyses to identify market trends and recommend actions
- Assessment of existing’s and new business models to support management decisions
- Identification of shortcomings and preparation of proposals how to solve or to improve them
- Generating regular reports and presentations for the management
- Preparation of ad hoc analyses and reports
- Degree in Accounting , Business Administration, Mathematics or Engineering with good results
- Good communication skill in English (it is the main working language)
- Good command of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skill and excellent understanding of numbers
- Pro-active attitude
- Working experience , e.g. as financial analyst , consultant or auditor accounting
- Working in an international team with colleagues from Europe, Asia and Thailand
- Opportunity to gain a valuable personal and professional of experience in growing sector
- Stable and friendly working environment
- Excellent career perspective
Work place :
|1 . Nakhornpathom Branch
2. Hat Yai Branch
3. Nakhon Ratchasima
|1.||Survey Motor Accident outside (as assigned area)|
|2.||Upload Claims Report into system|
|3.||Take a photo and upload into Claims system|
|4.||Service and advice clients and agents|
|1.||Education: High School Certificate, Vocational Certificate, or High Vocational Certificate|
|3.||Age: 22-35 Years|
|4.||Able to drive a car and have driving license|
|5.||Have own car|
|1.||Education: Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field|
|2.||Experienced in JAVA/JSP is advantage|
|3.||Able to develop database connection program|
|4.||Interested in new technology|
|1.||Develop program as assignment|
|2.||Develop and Maintain system|
|3.||Debug and Test system|
|4.||Always improve the system for using|
|5.||Advise and solve problem via telephone and direct to user|
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage an effective action plan in response to e.g. legal changes, risk assessment results, compliance monitoring results, audit findings and compliance violations.
- Regularly monitor company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Perform compliance risk assessments.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Build positive compliance culture.
- Advise management and staff on compliance matters.
- Internal investigations in case of fraud.
- Exchange information on the company’s compliance program and status with the ERGO Regional Compliance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role or legal role.
- Insurance or finance industry background is preferred.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Oral and written business level English skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
17th Floor, 126/2 Thaisri Building, Krungthonburi Rd.,
Banglamphulang, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600